[lsc-users] userPassword from DS to DB

Nikos Voutsinas nvoutsin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:02:26 CET 2017

At the following link you may find a working version of the previous posted
lsc.xml, in case anyone needs it. The few changes that were required to
deal with the problem are accompanied by short notes/comments that explain
what's the situation.

 http://users.uoa.gr/~nvoutsin/lsc-userpassword-ds2db.working.config.tgz