[lsc-users] userPassword from DS to DB

Nikos Voutsinas nvoutsin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 02:29:10 CET 2017

Besides the fake entries of "requestsNameForDelete" and
"requestsNameForInsert" -and their corresponding entries in iBatis sql
mapping-, also the "createValues" and "defaultValues" were required in the
dataset structure of lsc.xml. Also, the attribute name that is used by the
dataset, should follow the lowercase format of iBatis parameters in the sql
statements. Finally, yes the binary to string transformation is required
when an octet string coming from the ldap should be stored in a database.

Thank you Clément,

Nikos