[lsc-users] lsc config

Clément OUDOT clement.oudot at savoirfairelinux.com
Wed Oct 25 14:22:10 CEST 2017

Le 25/10/2017 à 14:14, Thorn, Colin a écrit :
> Getting the same error after creating the ou=OpenLDAP and changing the mainIdentifier
> Oct 25 13:42:40 - ERROR - Error while adding entry cn=Son Goku,cn=admin,ou=OpenLDAP,dc=openldap,dc=local in directory :javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]; remaining name 'cn=Son Goku,cn=admin,ou=OpenLDAP,dc=openldap,dc=local'
>
> The Structure is now:
>
> dc=projectldap,dc=local
> 	ou=OpenLDAP
> 	cn=admin
> 		ou=OpenLDAP
>
> I then created a testuser in the upper ou=OpenLDAP and reran the command.
> I still get the same errors for each of my five test users on AD. But this time it deleted the test user.
>
> dc=projectldap,dc=local
> 	ou=OpenLDAP
> 		uid=test			<-test user
> 	cn=admin
> 		ou=OpenLDAP
>

> Oct 25 14:11:01 - ERROR - All entries: 5, to modify entries: 5, successfully modified entries: 0, errors: 5
> Oct 25 14:11:01 - INFO  - Starting clean for ADtoLDAP-Test
> Oct 25 14:11:01 - INFO  - # Removing object uid=test,ou=OpenLDAP,dc=projectldap,dc=local for ADtoLDAP-Test
> # Wed Oct 25 14:11:01 CEST 2017
> dn: uid=test,ou=OpenLDAP,dc=projectldap,dc=local
> changetype: delete
>
> Oct 25 14:11:01 - INFO  - All entries: 1, to modify entries: 1, successfully modified entries: 1, errors: 0

Please try to read carefully the logs and your configuration. You try to
create an entry in the branch
"cn=admin,ou=OpenLDAP,dc=openldap,dc=local", but your branch in LDAP is
"ou=OpenLDAP,cn=admin,dc=openldap,dc=local".

Just set the good branch value in mainIdentifier.

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité