[lsc-users] Execute Plugin

Braun, Thomas [Wekal] Thomas.Braun at wekal.de
Tue Nov 8 09:50:35 CET 2016

Now my List Output is:
dn: uid=GivennameSurnameCompany, ou=Contacts ,dc=my, dc=domain
uid: GivennameSurnameCompany

And the Get Output is:
dn: uid=GivennameSurnameCompany, ou=Contacts, dc=my, dc=domain
uid: GivennameSurnameCompany

Debug Output of the second run is:

Lauching '/etc/lsc/scripts/lsc-executable-csv2ldif-get.pl uid= GivennameSurnameCompany, ou=Contacts, dc=my, dc=domain '

Writing to STDIN uid: GivennameSurnameCompany

Renaming object uid=GivennameSurnameCompany,ou=Contacts,dc=my,dc=domain for CSVSyncTask

dn: uid=GivennameSurnameCompany,ou=Contacts,dc=my,dc=domain

changetype: modrdn

newrdn: uid= GivennameSurnameCompany

deleteoldrdn: 1

newsuperior: ou=Contacts,dc=my,dc=domain

Could it be the spaces in the DN?

Yes it seems to be that. "uid= GivennameSurnameCompany" should be "uid=GivennameSurnameCompany". With this, there will be no renaming, and so updates will be done.

OK, but where? My Perl Scripts using Net::LDAP like in the examples without Spaces.
            my $entry = Net::LDAP::Entry->new( "uid=" . $PivotValue . ", ou=Contacts, dc=my, dc=domain"  , $csv_pivot_field => $PivotValue );

Could it be found Parsing of the LSC Executable Plugin?