[lsc-users] LSC doesn’t delete records, which does not match the filter, from the destination repository when the filter is changed

Dinesh Babu dinesh.babu at pb.com
Fri Oct 24 12:46:10 CEST 2014

Yes we do use clean filter, which is
<cleanFilter>:  (sAMAccountName={sAMAccountName}).

We have also the following filters to sync users
<getAllFilter> - (&(objectCategory=Person))
<getOneFilter> - (&(objectCategory=Person))
<cleanFilter>  (sAMAccountName={sAMAccountName})

We have the following filters to sync groups
<getAllFilter> - (&(objectCategory=Group))
<getOneFilter> - (&(objectCategory=Person))
<cleanFilter>  (sAMAccountName={sAMAccountName})

All filters are set programmatically and not through the lsc.xml

Is LSC designed in such a way that clean task will honour the filter and won't clean anything which does not honour nothing outside it? If I want to delete everything from the destination , even outside the filter, will it be possible?

Regards,
Dinesh Babu.
Pitney Bowes Software
6 Hercules Way, Leavesden Park, Watford, Herts WD25 7GS
Ph: +441923 279123 www.pb.com/software<http://www.pb.com/software>
dinesh.babu at pb.com
Every connection is a new opportunity™

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCCC61.199AA140]

Please consider the environment before printing or forwarding this email. If you do print this email, please recycle the paper.

This email message may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received it in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and then delete this email message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this email message to or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.