[lsc-users] two questions about lsc and db synchronization

Natan Sanson nsanson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:22:47 CET 2013

Hi Jon, thank you for you reply to my first question

Ok, It is not a good thing altering the user table of a DBMS, but this is
not the point. Assume that the destination attribute doesn't accept white
spaces and I have the source attribute composed with spaces, is there any
way to manipulate the compared attribute before the effective comparison?
The only solution is creating an additional filed (in the soure or
destination object)?
The real question here is "Can I compare a manipulated source attribute
instead of a source attribute"? And you answer is clear: It is not possible
with lsc. You have to do it with a workaround

Thank you,

    Natan