[lsc-users] Preventing Accidental Deletions

Domenic Silletti domaotc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 15:39:04 CET 2013

Hi,
Thanks to this forum I am able to successfully synchronize my Openldap to Active Directory. My only concern now is I want to prevent deletions on the off chance that someone runs lsc with the "-c all" option (I have several users that I had to truncate their UIDs so that I could assign them 20 character sAMAccountnames and I don't want them deleted out of AD). Can I put a line in the lsc.xml to prevent this?
Thanks,
Domenic