[lsc-users] modify does not work / mysql > openldap

Michael Frank m.frank at abk-stuttgart.de
Fri Sep 16 12:20:16 CEST 2011

For some reasons i didn`t received this mail via the mailinglist - got
it from the digest... *confused

 >Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:43:39 +0200
 >From: Xavier Montagutelli <xavier.montagutelli at unilim.fr>
 >Subject: Re: [lsc-users] modify does not work / mysql > openldap
 >To: lsc-users at lists.lsc-project.org

 > I think it looks good so far - err=68 means "Already Exists" ...
 > > same as in the the lsc logs.
 > > What i don`t get: Why is there an ADD - it should be MODIFY ?!
 > > How does lsc decide if it sends a add or a modify to openldap ?
 > > For me it seems like lcp does not compare the entries mysql <> ldap.
 > > What are necessary settings ?

 >Do you have a "cn" returned in your sql-map-config.d/XXX.xml file ?
 >(in the select with id="getInetOrgPersonList_stud_vbk")

What do you mean with "cn" returned ?

Here`s my config :

<sqlMap namespace="InetOrgPerson_stud_vbk">

         <select id="getInetOrgPerson_stud_vbk"
resultClass="java.util.HashMap" parameterClass="java.util.Map">
                 Select  uid as uid,
                         benutzername as cn,
                         nachname as sn,
                         email as mail,
                         stg as description,
                         passwort as userPassword
                 FROM tbl_stu
                 WHERE uid = #uid#
         </select>

         <select id="getInetOrgPersonList_stud_vbk"
resultClass="java.util.HashMap">
                 SELECT uid
                 FROM tbl_stu WHERE stg ='VBK'
         </select>

</sqlMap>

There is the Rest of the Config and Logs :
http://pastebin.com/tvFuA8wQ

Best regards,
micha