[lsc-users] Fw: Trying to Build LDAP Sycnhronisation Connector - Error

Jonathan Clarke jonathan at phillipoux.net
Thu Feb 19 17:17:54 CET 2009

Simon,

I understand better now - 1.0 is an old branch. We are now working on
1.1, which is in the repository link I pointed you to.

I'm very sorry about this confusion. It's true that our website doesn't
reflect this yet. However, 1.1 is seeing all active development, and is
a huge improvement over 1.0. Therefore, I really recommend you use 1.1
to evaluate LSC.

However, we haven't reached a definite stable release yet, although
we're nearly there. See the roadmap [1] for details. But, I would like
to release a beta today or tomorrow, which could be useful to you!

So, if you can wait till later today or tomorrow, you could just
download that. Otherwise, I suggest you go for the SVN checkout, as
explained on the download page [2].

Regards,
Jonathan

[1] http://tools.lsc-project.org/versions/show/1
[2] http://lsc-project.org/wiki/download#source_code

Jonathan Clarke - jonathan at phillipoux.net
4 avenue d'Epremesnil, 78400 Chatou, France

Mobile: +33 (0)6 99 60 03 10
Ldap Synchronization Connector (LSC) - http://lsc-project.org