[lsc-users] Trying to Build LDAP Sycnhronisation Connector - Error

Jonathan Clarke jonathan at phillipoux.net
Thu Feb 19 16:29:03 CET 2009

On 19.02.2009 16:17, simon.thurlow at uk.bnpparibas.com wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Followed your instructions, but it appears that we now  have a
> different problem as the error is now
>
> 750  [main] DEBUG
>  org.lsc.utils.I18n.setLocaleAndLoadMessages(_I18n.java:167_)   -
> Setting locale to en_US

This is not an error, just some debug information. Like I said, you will
see the full output and causes for the error in the file
"C:\workspace\lsc-core\target\surefire-reports\org.lsc.utils.LocalizedJndiModificationsLayoutTest.txt".

Please send us that file, so we can see where the error comes from.

> Also, when trying to to run generateWizard against lsc-sample, I get a
> message back telling me that 'Buildfile: build.xml does not exist',
> which would be correct as there is no build file in lsc-sample.

lsc-sample does contain a build.xml file - you can see it here:
http://tools.lsc-project.org/repositories/entry/lsc/lsc-sample/trunk/build.xml.

If your copy does not contain one, could you tell me where you
downloaded it? I was assuming you checked out the latest SVN trunk?

Regards,
Jonathan