[lsc-dev] [LDAP Synchronization Connector - Bug #438] asyncFilter does not search on the correct date

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Wed Apr 17 11:11:01 CEST 2013

Issue #438 has been updated by Frédéric POISSON.

Hello,

I have tested this configuration with an Active Directory as LDAP source and as you, comparison doesn't work because modifyTimestamp on AD is minus one hour.

As workaround i have added this option inside lsc script for java option "-Duser.timezone=GMT+1" and it seems to works.

I hope it could help.

Regards,
Bug #438: asyncFilter does not search on the correct date
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/438