[lsc-dev] [LDAP Synchronization Connector - Feature #525] Add a clean filter to the destination service

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Fri Sep 14 16:04:47 CEST 2012

Issue #525 has been updated by Jon Kidder.

This is what I've done.  I created separate tasks with identical destination configurations.  The problem I have is that each task's clean phase deletes destination records created by other tasks.  I think I understand what you're saying.  If I add my "tag" to the destination filter for each task then the clean phase won't select records created by the other tasks.  I'll try this and close the feature request pending my results.  Thanks!!
Feature #525: Add a clean filter to the destination service
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/525