[lsc-dev] [LDAP Synchronization Connector - Feature #525] Add a clean filter to the destination service

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Fri Sep 14 09:40:58 CEST 2012

Issue #525 has been updated by Clément OUDOT.

Category set to Administration

Hi,

why don't use a different task per source? You could then define a specific destination filter and source clean filter for each task.
Feature #525: Add a clean filter to the destination service
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/525