[lsc-dev] [LDAP Synchronization Connector - Feature #338] Sync memberships with memberOf instead of the member attribute with AD

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Wed Sep 5 09:13:43 CEST 2012

Issue #338 has been updated by Clément OUDOT.

I think this code has not been included yet in LSC. I don't know if it is compatible with the current 2.0 branch. Could someone test?
Feature #338: Sync memberships with memberOf instead of the member attribute with AD
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/338