[lsc-dev] [Ldap Synchronization Connector - Bug #299] (Rejected) Warning Ldap_get_dn

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Mon Feb 7 20:34:44 CET 2011

Issue #299 has been updated by Jonathan Clarke.

Status changed from New to Rejected

Related to LTB, not LSC, rejecting bug.
Bug #299: Warning Ldap_get_dn
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/299

Author: Jonathan MEKLAT
Assigned to:
Category:
Target version:
Problem in version:

Hi,

I am new on the forum and I try to put on the application.

Here is the error message which I obtain when I try to change the password of a user.

The information that I put into the file "config.inc.php" is this the ones

Ldap_url = " ldap: //server:389 ";
Ldap_binddn = " cn=Manager, ou=utilisateurs, dc=domain, dc=com ";
Ldap_bindpw = " password ";
Ldap_base = " ou=utilisateurs, dc=domain, dc=com ";
Ldap_filter = " (and (objectCategory=user) (sAMAccountName=BTYNDALL)) ";

Ad_mode = true;

When I bring in this information on another application to have the authentification Ldap, everything works correctly.

Here is the error message which I obtain with the debug:

Warning: ldap_get_dn (): supplied argument is not has valid ldap result entry resource in / the Var / www / password / pages / change.php we line 91

Can you help me please ?

Regards,
Jonathan