[lsc-dev] [Ldap Synchronization Connector - Bug #299] Warning Ldap_get_dn

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Wed Feb 2 15:41:28 CET 2011

Issue #299 has been updated by Clément Oudot.

Hello Jonathan,

I think you are talking about the product Self Service Password of ltb-project. Your are in the wrong place, as this tracker is for LDAP Synchronization Connector (lsc-project).

Bug #299: Warning Ldap_get_dn
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/299