[lsc-dev] [Ldap Synchronization Connector - Bug #270] About the AD to OpenLDAP tutorial

noreply at lsc-project.org noreply at lsc-project.org
Tue Aug 10 14:00:17 CEST 2010

Issue #270 has been updated by Jonathan Clarke.

Target version changed from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2

Hi,

Thanks for your report. The scripts can be found in the source archive, under the folder src/install.

I'm targeting this bug for 1.2.2, in order to include these scripts in the dist archive.
Bug #270: About the AD to OpenLDAP tutorial
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/270