[lsc-dev] Release version 1.1.1?

Jonathan Clarke jonathan at phillipoux.net
Fri Oct 30 12:26:00 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

We've got a few bugs fixed in our 1.1 branch since 1.1.0 was released.
The full list (see http://tinyurl.com/yjc5kbx for details):

     * Bug #118: LDIF logger throws exception on zero length value
     * Bug #119: SQLMap url in example sql-map-config.xml is wrong
     * Bug #128: Bad value checking for default values in BeanComparator
     * Feature #97: Explicit error message when Rhino fails

Most of these are minor bug fixes, but some could be annoying. The most
interesting part is #97: actually display JavaScript errors - very
valuable when developing connectors.

I think it's time to release a 1.1.1 minor upgrade version, to get these
out. It would be a good chance to announce the release, which we never
did for 1.1.0 (except on our website).

What do you think?

Jonathan