[lsc-dev] [Ldap Synchronization Connector - Bug #124] Clean phase of db2ldap deletes all entities

webmaster at lsc-project.org webmaster at lsc-project.org
Wed Oct 14 10:36:25 CEST 2009

Issue #124 has been updated by Jérôme Schell.

Ok thanks Jonathan, this works.
Nevertheless, if I remove <result property="uid" column="uid"/> from the resultMap, I get a NPE:
<pre>
0    - WARN  - Starting sync for mytask (db2ldap)
620  - ERROR - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.lsc.AbstractSynchronize.logActionError(AbstractSynchronize.java:476)
        at org.lsc.AbstractSynchronize.synchronize2Ldap(AbstractSynchronize.java:436)
        at org.lsc.SimpleSynchronize.launchTask(SimpleSynchronize.java:291)
        at org.lsc.SimpleSynchronize.launch(SimpleSynchronize.java:179)
        at org.lsc.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:125)
        at org.lsc.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:113)
</pre>

When I leave it, it works.
Bug #124: Clean phase of db2ldap deletes all entities
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/show/124