[lsc-dev] [Ldap Synchronization Connector - Bug #124] Clean phase of db2ldap deletes all entities

webmaster at lsc-project.org webmaster at lsc-project.org
Wed Oct 14 10:15:05 CEST 2009

Issue #124 has been updated by Jérôme Schell.

I resolved my problem for now by renaming the key attribute in the database table to "uid" instead of "logname".
This way it all seems to work ok.

My primary interrogation is still valid. What is the good configuration to have the clean and sync phase working when the keys have different name in database and LDAP?
Bug #124: Clean phase of db2ldap deletes all entities
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/show/124