[lsc-dev] [Ldap Synchronization Connector - Feature #121] [sync] function to escape special characters in RDN

webmaster at lsc-project.org webmaster at lsc-project.org
Fri Oct 9 14:21:36 CEST 2009

Issue #121 has been updated by Jonathan Clarke.

Hi,

Which RFC says this? Could you point to the number?

Are these rules the same as for LDIF representation or not? We implemented that (see feature #46) in the logger to output base64 strings... it sounds like this is different, though. However, I'm sure similar logic applies.

Jonathan
Feature #121: [sync] function to escape special characters in RDN
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/show/121