[lsc-changes] [Ldap Synchronization Connector (LSC)] page changed: download
webmaster at lsc-project.org
webmaster at lsc-project.org
Mon Jul 27 16:53:47 CEST 2009
A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:
Date : 2009/07/27 16:53
Browser : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; fr; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/2009070811 Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) Firefox/3.0.12
IP-Address : 188.8.131.52
Hostname : tru75-2-82-67-204-30.fbx.proxad.net
Old Revision: http://lsc-project.org/wiki/download?rev=1244394454
New Revision: http://lsc-project.org/wiki/download
User : jclarke
@@ -3,6 +3,6 @@
LSC has two components:
- - **LSC-core**: The heart of the synchronization engine. It contains generic code to connect and compare data sources. It's sometimes just called LSC.
+ - **LSC-core**: The heart of the synchronization engine. It contains generic code to connect and compare data sources.
- **LSC-sample**: A dummy project that you must download and modify to create a synchronization connector. This project depends on LSC-core.
Therefore, you must download a source archive of LSC-sample. It will automatically download the right version of LSC-core.
@@ -13,24 +13,15 @@
Releases are available at the following location: http://tools.lsc-project.org/files.
- Currently, LSC is nearing a release of version 1.1. Until then, it is strongly recommended you use a beta or nightly-snapshot version of 1.1 branch.
+ Latest version is 1.1.0, as of 27th July 2009. This version is considered stable and has been well tested.
+ [[http://tools.lsc-project.org/attachments/download/38/lsc-sample-1.1.0.tar.bz2|Download the lsc-sample archive]], and follow the [[documentation:quickstart|Quickstart tutorial]] to get started!
Version 1.0 is deprecated. It is still available through SVN and the Maven repository.
- ===== Snapshots of LSC =====
- A nightly snapshot of LSC-sample is available as an archive [[http://tools.lsc-project.org/versions/download/1?attachment_id=3|here]]. Download this to get started.
- **Compiled**: Nightly compiled snapshot available [[http://lsc-project.org/maven/org/lsc/lsc-core/1.1-SNAPSHOT/lsc-core-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar|here]]. The nightly snapshots of LSC-sample will download this automatically via Maven.
- **Source code**: A nightly snapshot of LSC-core source code is available as an archive [[http://tools.lsc-project.org/versions/download/1?attachment_id=4|here]].
===== Source code =====
LSC source code is available at the following locations:
@@ -52,7 +43,13 @@
- ===== Maven 2 repository =====
- A Maven 2 repository is hosted here for the LSC project: ''http://lsc-project.org/maven/''.
+ ===== Snapshots of LSC =====
+ As well as updating from SVN, you can get nightly snapshots of all active branches of LSC.
+ LSC-core and LSC-sample are [[http://tools.lsc-project.org/files|available as archives]], with "-SNAPSHOT" in the name.
+ LSC-core is available as a nightly compiled snapshot [[http://lsc-project.org/maven/org/lsc/lsc-core/1.1-SNAPSHOT/lsc-core-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar|here]]. The nightly snapshots of LSC-sample will automatically download and update this via Maven.
This mail was generated by DokuWiki at
More information about the lsc-changes